Pots on Android slightly delayed 🍯

I do prefer the swiping on iOS but think it fits on the screen better and scrolls more smoothly on Android :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well done Monzo. I have got my 2 Pots set up and I do like the vertical flow on Android also welcome back Monzo.me.
Along with new features a lot of complaints been addressed this week I guess for people who felt CA was not as good as Prepaid offering. :+1:

2 Likes

Woohoo! Now we can focus on the really cool stuff :wink:

Yep pots and monzo.me is now working but I don’t see the overdraft request function anymore… Am I being thick?

All seems good. I know the overdraft request wasn’t working before. But now it’s completely gone. Will the request button/text be coming back

Presumably when it works. I’d guess you get a lot less support calls about a non&existant button than about a non-working one.

Great job on the Pots guys! Easy to use.

2 Likes

Interested to see the vertical scrolling interface on Android for pots if anybody would like to post? :eyes:

1 Like

Screenshot_20171202-112621

Screenshot_20171202-112634

1 Like

Thanks @Chalky. Looks great! I feel a vertical interface would be better for handling more than a couple of pots.

Thanks, interesting to see. I’m not sure this is an improvement on the iOS horizontal scrolling when dealing with a large number of Pots. I think we need some kind of compact view that shows an overview of all Pots, maybe where you can then tap on one to expand.

1 Like

Personally I prefer the vertical scrolling on Android. It makes sense as there’s more screen real estate on the Y-axis.

3 Likes

I agree with this. A list view would be perfect for me

1 Like

How about making it like a phone’s home screen, with an icon for each pot? Or similar to the pot creation screen?

1 Like

I’ve just tried out Pots on the Android beta; created a pot, transferred user-specific amounts back and forth, and deleted a pot. All works and dead easy.

Really cool to be able to have this and I’m confident it will only get better still as the app is developed over time.

Well done, Monzo android team.

4 Likes

Hi. Are pots being released to us normal android users today? Looking forward to this a lot.

Thanks

Stuart

They went to the beta channel late on Friday evening, so probably to all Android users later this week :slight_smile: Assuming no horrible bugs have been found!

3 Likes

It worked OK when I tried it :slight_smile:

We’ll be rolling it out incrementally – as with every release – starting with the first 10% today.
Like @tristan said, everyone should have it by the end of the week. :honey_pot:

3 Likes

Check the Play Store for an update. It should be there.