Possible bug - turn on notifications “hangs”

When I press “Turn notifications on” it changes colour to show it’s been depressed, then nothing happens. I had to close and reopen the app, but then that screen didn’t appear.

Also, am I the only one who feels there needs to be an “app settings” somewhere? When I reopened the app, I wanted to see if my notifications had been turned on, but I can’t find where it would say so.

On iOS it’s on the account tab, ‘settings’ under the card picture

Thank you. I’m only 30 but I feel like a dinosaur sometimes when I try and navigate a new app!

1 Like

I’m 38 so that’s no excuse youngster :joy:

I adopt the ‘press it and see’ approach. As long as you don’t press the close account button or cancel a direct debit it’s all recoverable :+1: (and even then you have to confirm)

3 Likes

This is still happening - I have turned on notifications in settings, but everytime I reopen the app, that setting has returned to being off.

That’s a bit weird. Might be best to do an uninstall and reinstall of the app and see if that helps :thinking:

1 Like

Uninstall and reinstall did the trick. Now I have notifications turned on, how do I turn the volume off?

1 Like

Settings > Monzo > notifications > then toggle off the sound