Paypoint Credit

Hi all. With apologies if this has been answered before but does anyone have any experience of using paypoint to credit your account ? I’m wondering how long it takes for the credit to appear in the app.

My local Co Op say they’ve done this previously without issues. :crossed_fingers:

Thank you.

According to in-app help, around 10 minutes;

1 Like

Thank you very much. I should of course have looked at the help section.
But again thanks for the reply. :+1:

1 Like

Remember, at the moment, if anyone else handles your card you should disinfect it afterwards.

1 Like

I used it for the first time recently. You get an immediate notification saying you’ve deposited cash, but the funds will clear ten minutes later.

1 Like

Thank you all for the replies. And yes as regards sanitising my card afterwards I’ll surely do that.

Stay safe guys.:wave:

1 Like

I’ve tried once and failed. The shop tried to do it manually and it didn’t work (Despite me telling them what they needed to do). Unfortunately was in a mobile black hole so didn’t get any helpful messages from Monzo (e.g. tell the cashier to swipe card). In a timely manner. They then said they couldn’t do deposits. It’s put me off trying again.

2 Likes

Well my local Co op say they’ve done it quite recently without a hitch so :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Yeah I’ve done mine in local co op plenty of times. Just get them to swipe the card, confirm amount & job done more or less.

1 Like

Oh I’m sure it will be absolutely fine. I just need to find a local store that knows what I’m talking about!

1 Like

Hi all. Having started this thread I thought I’d report back to say I went to my local Co op this morning with cash,gave it to the cashier along with my card . He swiped it took the cash and gave me a receipt. I got an immediate app notification and ten minutes later the money was in my account with the usual sound.
Totally painless! :+1:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.