Over + Out

(Zainab Khan) #1

Hey Everyone! I’ll keep this short + sweet :blush:

Today is my last day at Monzo.

One thing I wanted was to be somewhere I can get out of bed for every day - and my job, the team and working with this community made that really easy and nearly perfect. I loved every moment of it and it’s going to be hard to say goodbye. I’m proud of everything I could do for you all in my time here and can’t wait for @naji to continue all of it :slight_smile:

Definitely cannot wait to see Monzo grow, their new office and the rollout of the current accounts.

Anyway, that’s it from me! :heart:

Over + Out.

(Jolin) #2

You’ll be missed! Thanks for all you’ve done to foster this community. All the best for the future. :hugs:

(Alex Mayo) #3

Thanks @Zainab for helping to make Monzo awesome! All the best for the future :v: :monzo:

Aw man, that’s so peak; instagram will miss you. :disappointed: Good luck with whatever you go on to do! :blush:

( surohpotsirhC) #5

Sorry you’re leaving. Hope you enjoy your next job even more.

sorry to hear that :sob: good luck in your next job

Sorry to see you’re leaving @Zainab

I hope you can move on to another job where you still jump out of bed eagerly every morning :sunny:

(Tom ) #8

Ah boo! Good luck with wherever life takes you next.

(Ned) #9

The best of luck with whatever’s next, @Zainab! Thanks for all you’ve done for our :monzo: Community.

(Zainab Khan) #10

Thank you everyone! :heart: :heart: :heart:

(Bruce) #11

Byeeeeeee , don’t forget, every time someone runs past you in coral coloured trainers :slight_smile:

(Rika Raybould) #12

Thank you for all that you’ve done for the Monzo community! :heart: :cry:

(Alex Sherwood) #13

Thank you for everything you’ve done for the community, it’s made a real difference! All the best!

(knows someone who knows Tom quite well) #14

Sorry to see you go, hope it’s to even sunnier climes!

And BTW traditionally, anyone who says ‘over and out’ has to buy everyone who hears it a drink at the bar - it’s only ever said on TV where they don’t know any better!

(Kieran McCann ) #15

Sorry to see you go @Zainab the community will miss you. :cry:

(Marcus Nailor) #16

That was unexpected! Best of luck with your next adventure! :slight_smile:

(Adam Hockley) #17

We will miss you sorry to see you leave

(Zainab Khan) #18

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.