Orderswift?

Hello,

I just tried to make an online purchase, and the transaction failed on the website giving an error of “post code verification failed”. I checked the Monzo app afterwards and saw a transaction that said “Orderswift active card check”. When I click it, it prompts me to take a picture or upload one (of my Monzo card I guess?).

I obviously don’t feel comfortable at all providing an image of my Monzo card. Can someone give me more details about this Orderswift business? Is this expected? This is the first time I experience this.

It’s also worth mentioning that my Monzo card is new (just got it last week) as the previous one was destroyed by a faulty cash machine.

Any help or guidance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

maybe get the definitive answer from in app chat ?

1 Like

I’ve never used the app chat before. I clicked it and it shows me 3 “possible contacts”. Are those people Monzo employees that provide tech support?

yes the contacts are just putting a face to who you are talking to - one of them will pick it up after you type in and send your message - at the moment answering within 10 minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see. I’ll pursue that then. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m not on shift for support right now but you might find this answer helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you, I sent a message to the chat app and will follow up there with whoever picks it up.

1 Like