Onedox - a Bill Management Integration for Monzo

Hi @anon72173902. Please could you send me a message from within your Onedox account or an email to support@onedox.com and we can figure out what’s happening? Thanks!

Hi @davidsheridan it’s ok now, I tried it again earlier and it logs in fine. Must have just been an off day :eyes:

EDIT:

Actually I did E-Mail you guys about British Gas being wrong, saying my bills are 3 times what they are. Did you see that?

2 Likes

Hi @anon72173902. Glad Three is working for you. Regarding British Gas, please can you email info@onedox.com so I can investigate?

no worries will do it shortly

2 Likes

i guess this will be a lot more useful once the full current accounts are available

I have signed up for their service and I quite like it. I can’t test the Monzo integration as I’m exclusively using my current account now (sorry, not trying to tease anyone lol) but it seems like an interesting service and a good team.

I’ve integrated my Virgin Media, EE and Octopus Energy accounts to it and everything seems to be working well. It’s nice to have an instant view of my utility bills through the app rather than having to log-in to all the services separately, which I never end up doing. Would be nice to get Vodafone on there, although it does say that’s coming soon.

4 Likes

Hey Danny,

This probably isn’t the best place to get support with using Onedox. But they do have Intercom on their site :tada: so I’d recommend contacting them directly using that.

3 Likes

Hi @anon72173902 we are not aware of any issues with this but please do come and speak to the team on the live chat in Onedox and we will take a look into this for you.

I’ve just signed up, although I’ve discovered that my mobile, energy and tv package providers aren’t supported. Having the car tax/MOT is a nice touch though.

I signed up - it appears more mature than wonderbill and I’d really like to test the monzo integration

1 Like

Likewise, Vodafone would be good. And Bulb energy is not yet supported. However a good plethora of supported companies

All of my utilities are supported which is good.

I really like being able to access the pdf of the mobile phone bill through the app.

I’ve signed up for the monzo integration, waiting for manual activation…

I’m hopeful that onedox will cover my new energy supplier soon. They covered E.On when I was with them but now I’ve moved to Tonik I’m out of luck. Fingers crossed that one is coming soon. I’ve sent my request in anyway.

Interested in the Monzo integration, I’ve signed up for it but it won’t be too useful until I have that current account and bills are switched over.

Just signed up to this. I only need it for mobile and car but it’s just informed me that the mot is due a week today. Oops.

4 Likes

The notification of MOT expiry is absolutely wonderful - it still amazes me that the government dept will remind you when your tax is due but not when you need to MOT the car, yet missing the latter puts you into a risk points on the licence.

3 Likes

Has there been any further progression on integration and early testing?

I filled out the link in the OP but it seemed to be just a questionnaire asking for enhancement ideas?? Can we change the wording @alexs as it’s misleading.

I’ve just double checked & the link in the OP does still take you to the registration form. Once you’ve registered, you’re not then given access straight away because it’s a closed beta. The question at the end of the form

What would you love to see the Onedox + Monzo integration do?

is just their team taking the opportunity to gather ideas too.

Does that make sense?

It sort of does but to me didn’t feel like I was registering for anything more than general interest.

Onedox is great. I can’t wait for more integrations.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.