New feature coming 👀

So just had a little pootle on his twitter page (hope you don’t mind Keiran), and saw this tweet about the new Calendar app he developed:

Is it possible he was referring to this the original tweet, and not Monzo specific?

Either way, plug for this app which looks great!

2 Likes

That would be hilarious, but it’s pretty much been confirmed within this thread even that it’s open banking.

You can pester me about it on Monday :wink:

And nobody said I was talking about just one feature, either! So even if you’re not super excited about what we launch first, there will be more on the way.

38 Likes

You know what you’re asking for with this, right? :scream:

16 Likes

Haha I hereby certify that I understand the consequences of this action :smile:

27 Likes

Oh what have you done :rofl:

Now might be a time to preorder a pitchfork? :eyes:

1 Like

What letter does one of the features begin with? :smirk:

Look forward to it

@monzobot Fortune

Will @kieranmch regret his actions?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

13 Likes

It’s probably irresponsible to say too much but since I’m not the only one in this position… Plus launched for staff members before the lockdown, and former employees who left since launch have had it this entire time. Including myself.

Launch definitely seems close, because some new stuff has been added into it over the last few days.

I’m sure those of you who look at the Android teardowns already figured that much out, though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

45 Likes

Shh, you’re just making people want to sharpen their pitchforks even more in case it doesn’t go live soon (not :soon: :tm:)

2 Likes

Are you allowed to give your views on it? Is it a much better second attempt at Plus?

1 Like

I picked the right day to ask for an update. Looking forward to hearing more next week

1 Like

I’m not under any kind of agreement so I’m allowed to say whatever I want, but purely out of respect for the team wanting to announce things in their own way, I won’t say much more.

I do think it is a better product. The cards look lovely, and don’t seem to have the quality control issues we saw last time. It feels a more cohesive product, easier to understand and keep track of and I think that a lot of people will find enough value in at least some of the features to make it worth the fee.

It’s definitely a more “complete” product than what was launched before. But that being said, I still hope more gets added to it over time.

24 Likes

Which card did you go for? :eyes:

Plus (The holographic card)

3 Likes

Very interesting that it’s “cards” in there :thinking:

1 Like

There are two metal cards. This was “leaked” a while back :slight_smile: