New feature coming 👀

Are we there yet?

6 Likes

Monzo is falling behind. Should have been here 8 hours ago :confused:

3 Likes

I’m wondering if there is supposed to be an announcement/launch today anyway which is why @kieranmch seemed so happy to talk about it today :slight_smile:

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for that anyway

1 Like

If he comes on and says anything other than “the new feature will be deployed today, and it’s X”, there’s going to be so much wailing and gnashing of teeth…

*grabs popcorn*

4 Likes

If you guys don’t stop I’m going to TURN THIS APP AROUND

11 Likes

“The new feature is Business accounts can now export statements in .ofx format!”

[strong smell of boiling piss from the forums]

Edit: Account insights on the web:hotsprings:

4 Likes

On a serious note I assume this will be similar to what Revolut offer. Account aggregation and initiating payments via open banking :pray: (I recently closed my Revolut account as I don’t trust them and I miss the feature)

1 Like

Option one: this means that open banking only has a small number of providers - but with more :soon: soon.

Option two: more new fun features coming :soon: soon.

1 Like

I hope Amex is there Day 1

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: At 2pm today all will become clear :crystal_ball:

2 Likes

Either way it has been a while since a new feature so excited to see what they have up their sleeves :partying_face:

Hey @hdwrng just saw this thread… Unsure what this is about but pretty confident it’s unrelated with account insights fo the web that we just pushed to Labs :+1:

6 Likes

Oh I thought as much - I just thought it was a funny coincidence.

Introducing Super Freeze™ – freeze your card and the cards of everybody in a 10 metre radius

33 Likes

How long did it take you to think of that?

If someone can send a sufficiently funny fake feature that beats Super Freeze, then we’ll release our new feature.

13 Likes

Cash cannon ™ Make it rain everytime you spend by transferring random amounts to strangers!

17 Likes

Get paid late - who wants the hassle of deciding what to do with your money. We’ll keep hold of it for you for an extra day.

31 Likes

Chests - Pots for the super-wealthy. Minimum balance £250K. All payments in/out in the feed shown in a very understated glistening gold effect.

17 Likes

Splurge Protection :tm: - list 3 products each that you or your partner shouldn’t buy on your JA. Any time they purchase that product they automatically buy you one of your banned products from their current account.

Monzo Diet :tm: - Any time you try to order a takeaway Monzo will cancel the order and deliver you fruit and veg to the same value.

15 Likes