New feature coming 👀

If you read back up, I asked the same question and a few people posted some good suggestions.

4 Likes

Ahh. Awesome! Make senses.

Could be ideal for handling subscription payments from pots too. I’d actually pay for this convience.

2 Likes

You can get one with Monese for free

Fingers crossed for a little more info on this tomorrow

1 Like

I’m not expecting anything next week. Just intuition, but think we’re probably looking at late July or August.

Nah next week it is. Feel it in my waters

Remember the NHS advice: despite Corona, don’t put off going to the doctor - especially if you have a problem down there.

6 Likes

Cranberry juice will fix that

4 Likes

:point_up_2:maybe before December is more realistic?

2 Likes

December 2021

3 Likes

Let the pestering begin

5 Likes

Are we there yet?

6 Likes

Monzo is falling behind. Should have been here 8 hours ago :confused:

3 Likes

I’m wondering if there is supposed to be an announcement/launch today anyway which is why @kieranmch seemed so happy to talk about it today :slight_smile:

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for that anyway

1 Like

If he comes on and says anything other than “the new feature will be deployed today, and it’s X”, there’s going to be so much wailing and gnashing of teeth…

*grabs popcorn*

4 Likes

If you guys don’t stop I’m going to TURN THIS APP AROUND

11 Likes

“The new feature is Business accounts can now export statements in .ofx format!”

[strong smell of boiling piss from the forums]

Edit: Account insights on the web:hotsprings:

4 Likes

On a serious note I assume this will be similar to what Revolut offer. Account aggregation and initiating payments via open banking :pray: (I recently closed my Revolut account as I don’t trust them and I miss the feature)

1 Like

Option one: this means that open banking only has a small number of providers - but with more :soon: soon.

Option two: more new fun features coming :soon: soon.

1 Like

I hope Amex is there Day 1

4 Likes