My phone stopped working

my phone stopped working, i really wanna know if it’s possible if i can log in to someone else’s phone to check my balance and make a transaction.

thank yiu

Yes you can, but it’s probably a bit risky to do. You can still use your card without logging into someone’s phone etc .

If you just want to check your balance then you can use the web version - web.monzo.com - but there is no ability to make transfers.

When you’ve logged in on your friend’s phone, I strongly recommend deleting the app off their phone again for your own security again.

4 Likes

In the mean time I’d suggest popping to Argos and picking up a new phone to last you until you get yours repaired or replaced properly. I believe you can get ones for a little as £15

3 Likes

thanks mate, real reason why ik need to log into my freinds phone is because covid-19s going on and a lot of people need my help, so one transaction i want to make is get a new phone and also help out other people.

thanks anyway

Is your phone fixable? Which is it?

P.S. Anyone else expecting to be a thread from Venom? :rofl:

2 Likes

You don’t need the app for that. Just use your card like you normally would and check your balance here: web.monzo.com :slight_smile:

i cant because monzo always ask for approval after transaction via phone app.

Not always :slight_smile:

It’s worth trying or you can visit the shop and pay on your card in person.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.