My card was delivered to a wrong address

Hi My card was sent to a wrong address. I put the wrong postcode to my address. Can you please help me to get one on my correct address? I updated my account already

I’m afraid you’ll have to deal with Monzo directly for this. I can’t remember if you have access to in-app help at this point in the process, if not then contacting help@monzo.com will be the best route to a solution for you.

2 Likes

As Feathers say, contact Monzo in the app, but mark it as urgent otherwise it could be a few days before you get your card!
You can add the card virtually to Apple Pay or Google Pay on your phone which will let you spend money in your account without having to wait for it to be delivered. (

How to mark it urgent? I contacted them through chat but it’s been 5 days and no reply at all

If you’ve already contacted them, I’m not sure you can retroactively mark it a Urgent, sadly. In the short term, have you frozen the card in-app, to make sure no one can use it?

@beths @simonb any chance you can help Karen?

If you’ve already updated your address in app. Just order a new card within the app by freezing your existing one. No need to contact support.

Hey @Karenski :wave:

I’m really sorry to hear about this :disappointed:

As cards aren’t linked with your account until you activate them in the app, no one will be able to spend your money :pray:

I’ll see if we can get someone to reach out to you ASAP to get a new on it’s way :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Thank you so much. Got a reply finally. They sent out a new card to the correct address now.

4 Likes

Hi my by mistake I put the wrong address my card arrived at wrong address how I can apply new one for right address please tell me thanks

Contact Monzo in app.

But there is no option

Call or email them :+1: We’re all customers on here so can’t help I’m afraid.

Ok thanks yes thanks for information

This will take you to the in app chat option. Just click on your phone, Monzo have buried the chat link under a search for “contact us”.

Is same there no options

Assuming that they’ve only just opened an account I don’t believe they have access to chat until they activate their card.

Your only options are to call or email Monzo to resolve this. Good luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.