Monzo's music at Pride! 🏳️‍🌈

Hello lovely community people!

I’m Aaron and I’m leading the music for this year’s Monzo Pride events :tada:

As part of this, we’ve got a collaborate Spotify playlist going and would love for you all to contribute something to it!

You can find it here (and you’ll quickly notice that it’s only been me so far :sob:…but at least I know I’m going to like the music :smiling_imp:)

If you don’t have a Spotify account, feel free to thread some here and I’ll drop them in for you :rocket:

Let me know if you have any questions by DM-ing me or threading them here :tada:

12 Likes

I think the most interesting thing is just how many of the tracks in that playlist I have downloaded offline on my phone :confused:

How big is the Monzo party going to be? Are you planning to invite community members this year? I really enjoyed it last year :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to join too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha, you’ve clearly got good taste then :laughing:

We haven’t got any news just yet, but keep your eyes on our blog as we’ll be posting anything there as soon as we have it :eyes:

2 Likes

How can you live with yourself not adding these three :joy:

Haddaway - Life
Haddaway - What Is Love
Eiffel 65 - Blue

2 Likes

:scream: I think I’ve just had my gay card revoked :skull:

Added :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

No Eurovision songs making their way on to the list? :frowning:

i assure you, that is an oversight :skull:

:eyes: good.

1 Like

Don’t forget to run it through the randomizer a couple of times before the day!

1 Like

At least Euphoria - Loreen! ahah

1 Like

I’ve added a few cheesy classics! I’ll get carried away and add 500 if I don’t stop :laughing:

1 Like

This is amazing - I’d never heard of this app before :exploding_head: - thank you! :tada:

I didn’t think I’d added Love & Pride before it just came on shuffle - not complaining in the slightest though :rainbow_flag: don’t stop!! :grin:

I love this song but never had a name to it! You’ve changed a life today :smile:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ah! You are welcome, I love her! From that album I also love Sidewalk and My Heart is Refusing Me.

Also (sorry I am on Apple Music):
Born This Way - Lady Gaga
Any other Gaga
Power - Little Mix
Dinero - JLo
Get Right - JLo
Wet - Nicole Scherzinger
Let Me Love You - Rita Ora
Radioactive - Rita Ora
Bang Bang - Jessie J
Formation - Beyonce (If Monzo has some twerkers! Ah!)
Any other Beyonce
Elephant - Alexandra Burke
Bad Boys - Alexandra Burke
Taki Taki - DJ Snake
Sparks - Hilary Duff
Ain’t My Fault - Zara Larsson
Girls Gone Wild - Madonna
We Found Love - Rihanna

1 Like

Just be thankful Spotify finally added a duplicate track prevention system, otherwise it’d be riddled with duplicates by now :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So true! It’s caught me once already :smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to spot different mixes of the same song, I’m sure I saw Vogue in there twice somehow.

On the other hand, no-one seems to have added N-Trance’s “Set You Free”, so I’m going to throw that in :grin:

1 Like