Monzo's music at Pride! 🏳️‍🌈

Added some bops :sparkles:

1 Like

This will keep me happy on my commute!

1 Like

Anything 90’s!
Savage Garden and Dodgy for sure :rainbow::rainbow_flag::two_hearts:

1 Like

Looks good Aaron! But you can’t have a pride playlist without some Sophie Ellis-Bextor. How about Heartbreak (Make me a dancer) ?

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve added a few pure cheesy 90s pop on there :dancer::rainbow_flag::tada:

1 Like

Yes! Best person to do so. :heart:

1 Like

I just added Katy Perry’s Roar, and Sara Bareillis’ Brave. :wink:
Looking forward to this next weekend. I am hugely excited to be going to my first Pride. With Monzo, to boot. Yay!

1 Like

Right, think I’m organised now :wink:
Alarm set for Friday :clock6:
Leave house by :clock630: to get the :bus: into the city for 07:15.
Catch the :clock730: :steam_locomotive: from Norwich to get to London for :clock930: (managed to get an upgrade to first class ridiculously cheap).
Central line to Selfridges to get some of the new ready to drink Huel then walk over to Regents Park for breakfast :pancakes:

Finally get to the meeting point and see who’s about.
March.
Then catch the 18:55 :clock7: back home.
Sorted.

2 Likes

Get you with ya planning! I’m just getting a train to St Pancras tomorrow and hoping for the best :innocent:

1 Like

You’ve got it easy!

I’d agree if I didn’t have to go running around London tomorrow with a suitcase to pick stuff up for the parade :rofl::rofl: (i did this to myself)

1 Like

It’s the big day :tada::tada::tada::tada:

See you all soon! I’m in my way to pick up the speakers so we can play all this :rofl: (I was going to get them yesterday but this massive fire broke out about 5 minutes before my train was meant to pass through the area :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Happy Pride day! :heart: :rainbow: Looking forward to meeting you. :3

1 Like

Have a great day! :rainbow:

2 Likes

Just got back home after 18k steps and a brilliant day out. Massive thanks to the organisers and for allowing community members to attend.

9 Likes

Great song choices. I must be sad these days older than me but paying queen over and over.

I marched so hard on Saturday, and overworked myself yesterday, so… yeah, now I am working from home today. Blehhhhhh. xD

2 Likes

Great showing at the Pride in London - well done Monzo - sorry we got you a bit out of sequence! TBH it was more in sequence than we manage most years. Hope everyone who came enjoyed it. There was a great atmosphere.

3 Likes

It was a fantastic day - thank you so much! Being out of sequence didn’t matter - we didn’t notice and it wasn’t even slightly an issue :heart:

Hope you had a great one also!

3 Likes