Celebrating Pride 2018 🌈

Before we go to Pride in London tomorrow, @angusfrommonzo spoke to some of our LGBT+ colleagues about their work at Monzo and why they’re going to Pride.

And in case you missed it, see what Pride means to Peter Tatchell, Linda Riley and the other inspiring LGBT+ voices we heard from at our event on Tuesday

25 Likes

:hot_coral_heart: :monzopride:

Have a great day all! If I was in London I’d have made an effort to attend.

6 Likes

Happy :rainbow_flag: Pride, to everyone of all genders, orientations, and identities (even Starling customers) :wink:

See you there :monzopride: Monzonaughts

:heart::orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Excellent stuff! Happy Pride :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Aw we forgot our friends at Tandem image

4 Likes

Happy Pride all :rainbow_flag:

@bea hopefully next year we might see a mention of #BlackPride :wink:

2 Likes

Hopefully one year there will be no need for Pride anymore when the whole world lives in peace and harmony and respects each other as individuals without the need for labels.

Fat chance of that happening in my lifetime!

10 Likes

Fat chance of it happening in my kids lifetime sadly I think as well!

1 Like

Dumping some links to my stuff from today. More to come from the rest of the team!

10 Likes

Thanks for posting the links @Rika :hugs:

Rocking the hot coral like pros.
DSCF6064DSCF6067DSCF6063

9 Likes

This thread and everything about it makes me so happy to work for an inclusive company where we truly celebrate diversity. It’s a truly warm fuzzy feeling :hugs:

10 Likes

I watched the parade and waited around to see the Monzo crew.
It was a great day and y’all looked awesome!

1 Like

Wish I attended, always next time :smile:

Do it!

1 Like

Good looking bunch of monzonauts! Looks like everyone had an awesome day! :monzopride:

1 Like

Were you one of the people that waved your Monzo card? Loads of people did it as we went past, and I (and a few other people) couldn’t help but worry about all the card numbers on display :stuck_out_tongue:

Liam

3 Likes

That wasn’t me and didn’t see it happening.
It’s both equally stupid and great.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Pride / Rainbow Flag Card