Monzo won’t verify my number

I need some help with my Monzo account. I made a account the other night and realised that I messed up some details on the registration, so I decided to delete the account and restart. However when I tried to open a new account my phone number just won’t get verified. I keep getting the text messages with the code but it still won’t verify me. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I have also clicked on both options of ‘login’ and ‘create new account’ yet my number still won’t get verified. I hope you can help me out with this problem, as I’ve heard great things about Monzo! I was really looking forward to getting a card so I can use it for my holiday this January. I know I probably messed up by deactivating my account straight away, but I want to open an account again and I don’t know how If my number won’t get verified

You’ll need to contact monzo, you may be able to do it in the app, if you can’t see the option then email help@monzo.com

Normally there’s a 30 day wait after closing an account before it can be reopened , so depending on what stage you were on you may need to wait.

Did you delete the account or just delete the app?

You’ll need to email as kolok has said but there’s a backlog on email support so it might take a few days for a reply

If you definitely mean the account, rather than the app, the general rule is that you have to wait 30 days before reapplying. This might be waived, given the circumstances, but you’ll need to contact Monzo as suggested above.