Monzo travel insurance to Mexico

Hi all

I am a Monzo Premium account holder

Have a family trip to Mexico in August and wanted to ask about the travel insurance provided through account.

Do people think this is sufficient for such a trip or would people suggest a different policy

Thanks

What do you think?

1 Like

Think ?

I was asking a opinion…

Thanks

It’s for you to decide how insured you want you and your family to be.

The Premium insurance will cover you but you can always pay for more and better, but only you know if you need/want that.

I’d be making sure I was covered for COVID.

1 Like

The travel Insurance as part of premium, seemed to me at least, to be pretty decent and I would’ve trusted it if I was going there.

But like @Revels says it really depends on how safe you feel and especially what Covid cover you feel is sufficient.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks all

If the policy OP has taken out has the same terms and conditions as linked on Monzo’s web site, there is COVID coverage:

I’ve fallen ill with coronavirus and have to isolate for 2 weeks, so I need to cancel my trip

No problem, you’re covered for cancelling this trip.

To answer OP’s question about whether the insurance is sufficient, I fall in line with the other replies so far in that it’s not something anyone can answer. OP would need to carefully read what is (and isn’t!) covered by their policy and decide if that is enough for them. Monzo have this document from AXA on their site, which covers all the terms and conditions of the policy.

2 Likes

Thank you for linking that document…very good

Again thanks to people who replied here

2 Likes