Monzo Socials : Glasgow (December) and Brighton (January)

Hey lovely forum folk! Good evening to you all :grinning:

tenor-169620118

As you may know, this Thursday, we’ve got a Monzo Social happening in Bristol. (There’s still time to RSVP!) :grinning:

Thinking ahead to December and January, we’ve preliminarily made some arrangements to come to Glasgow in December and the lovely seaside city of Brighton in January! :grinning: :raised_hands:

So what’s a Monzo Social? Well, very simply, it’s an informal chance to hang out with your fellow Monzo users and some staff members too! Drinks and swag are on us, and we’ll just hang out, talk product, talk fintech, and wherever else the conversation goes!

We’ll confirm venues closer to the time, but they’ll generally always be central so that they are easily accessible.

We’re looking at December 20th for some pre-Xmas drinks in Glasgow, and January 31st to come and start the year off by the sea in Brighton. Those dates will most likely stick - but if we need to change anything for any reason we’ll let you know! :grinning:

So, RSVP if you’re interested (spaces are limited) - links are below! You can also follow the general Monzo Socials page for future updates :grinning:

Glasgow:

Brighton:

See you there!

4 Likes

See you in Glasgow :smile::+1:

3 Likes

@glasgow have you seen this?

2 Likes

Yes been chatting to @simonb for venues!

2 Likes

Awesome. I’ll be coming to the Glasgow one if all goes to plan!

3 Likes

Glasgow venue confirmed, we’ll be at The Parlour on Vinicombe St!

https://www.theparlourwestend.co.uk

1 Like

I’ll be at the Brighton one! If you need a venue, I recommend checking out Platform9

1 Like

Looking forward to it! A couple of my friends who are on Monzo are also coming.

Do you know what this means? :joy:

1 Like

I’m reliably informed that it’s Glaswegian slang for have a look :grin:

1 Like

Haha :+1: This helps bring it to life:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.