Monzo Socials : Leeds! (28th March)

We’ve just announced the city for the next Monzo Social event and it’s going to be in Leeds.

Following on from the huge success of Brighton (in January) and London (earlier this month) we’re excited to take Monzo Socials to the next level.

Make sure to RSVP and we’ll see you there - venue will be announced closer to the time.

5 Likes

It’s rare that I take time off work, and by virtue I’m always in Leeds.

Why did this event just have to be the day I’m not in Leeds? :joy: :man_facepalming:

Maybe next time

Be interested to see what venue this is at!

Folks, I’m blown away! Leeds Meetup hit RSVP capacity ridiculously fast. Originally it was at 50.

We upped it to 80, and now it’s already at 78. If anyone is on the fence, I would RSVP now before these last places go. It’s unlikely that we’ll up it again. This event is shaping up to be a good one, and we’ll be restocking on stickers :wink:

2 Likes

Looking forward to going but I’m on call so if I do get a call, I’ll go the offices of a nearby bank and deal with any IT issues :wink:

We’ve booked The Liquorist!

A few more slots have opened up, so if anyone wasn’t able to get one before… here’s your chance :grinning: In case I need to tempt you… I just took delivery of a fresh order of Monzo Stickers :grinning:

1 Like