Monzo plus

Monzo plus 3 pound a month for the lucky ones for 12 months what I don’t get is you pay 4 pounds for travel insurance to pay 4 pounds for mobile phone insurance to pay 4 pounds for house Insurance I would prefer if you paid 8 pound a month for one package £12 a month for another package £16 for another package and £20 for the Ultimate package my last two banks I paid £20 For travel insurance 1 year taster card and one years membership with National Trust mobile phone insurance discount of certain retailers and cash back and more.

So I can see that its going to cost more than £20 if you have all the things with Monzo plus yes it’s great to have a choice to hand pick certain items that you will use I get that.

they should’ve offered that as a packages so if you want six things it cost £20 but if you want three things it’s going to cost £12 pounds and So on

If Monzo pays his interest on the balance on a plus account are we paying our own interest if we pay 3 pounds a month to have a card or 6 pounds depending when joined ? Is that paying the interest.

Somebody tell me why are we paying 3 pounds or 6 pounds a month I think you should just pay for the packages That you want also I think you should give us more choice when I see the banks to offer 10+ things for £20 a month and yes for £20 the lot of those things you didn’t use but I’m making a point, going to struggle here with Monzo,

I think the way forward is not charged £4 / £6 For every thing available to Monzo plus I think you have to do it as a package but you choose the package you want to choose the things and obviously for a fixed price £20 £15 £8 £6 a month.

Monzo please offer more things as most of these you get with the current credit card or another debit card like no fees abroad emergency money airport lounges travel insurance I have all these things with American Express apart from no fees abroad so be great to offer lots more other things.

And yes I am looking forward to getting a metal card please have no number on the card and have laser Engraved name, so make it one of the most wanted cards to have.:grin:

What does the Monzo community think I do sometimes think you are a bunch of clones or bots :thinking::roll_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There are plenty of topics discussing Monzo Plus already with peoples mixed opinions.

There are lots of peoples thoughts in this topic:

This one:

This one:

And this one:

Some like it, others are holding out for metal cards, gadget insurance and such. It all varies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might be best not to throw a statement like that out

7 Likes

It’s not just that remark. It seems like the OP hasn’t done much research before writing the entire thing :laughing:

3 Likes

Bleep Bloop :robot: Monzo is the best bank ever Bleep Bloop

Error! Error! Illogical comment Error! Error! :robot: :boom:

Systems down… Resetting… Time to reboot: 15 minutes :robot:

12 Likes

Closed in favour of all the other Monzo Plus threads already referenced

Monzo plus £3 a month for the lucky ones for 12 months what I don’t get is you pay £4 for travel insurance to pay £4 for mobile phone insurance to pay £4 for house Insurance I would prefer if you paid £12 a month for a package that you could choose what you want, £16 for another package and £20/£25 for the Ultimate package.

In my last two banks I paid £20 For travel insurance 1 year taster card and one years membership with National Trust mobile phone insurance and travel insurance & money of certain retailers and cash back and more.

So I can see that its going to cost more than £20 if you have all the things with Monzo plus yes it’s great to have a choice to hand pick certain items that you will use I get that. But at the right price.

If Monzo plus pays interest on the balance on a plus account are we paying our own interest if we pay £3 a month to have a card or £6. depending when joined ?

Somebody tell me why are we paying £3 or £6 a month is for? I think you should just pay for the packages That you want also I think you should give us lots more choice when I see the banks to offer 10+ things for £20 a month and yes for £20 the lot of those things you didn’t use but I’m making a point,

Monzo please offer more things, most of things you are offering you get with the current credit card or another debit card like no fees abroad, emergency money, airport lounges, travel insurance. I have all these things with American Express apart from no fees abroad.

Now Mobile phone insurance this is going to cost £4 a month I’m assuming guarantees you get a brand-new phone not a category B grade phone I’m assuming that you are covered up to £1500 per phone and seems to be the standard practice regarding mobile phone insurance delivered the next day come on so tell me if there’s any restrictions on how many claims a year

And yes I am looking forward to getting a metal card please have number less card and have laser Engraved name, so make it one of the most wanted cards to have.

Why have you created the same topic again?

There is a reason it got locked in the first place.

2 Likes

Im not paying £3 a month , I don’t think the offering is good enough yet so I am choosing not to pay it until the offer is better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was about say this gave me deja vu.

1 Like

And hives.

Your previous thread was locked because there’s already a discussion thread for Monzo Plus, which people already linked you to.

Just head over there and join in. :blush:

Actually just noticed it has been slightly reworded so it’s a little less aggressive but still…

As above, here is the link to the discussion :slight_smile:

I’ve now merged the two to avoid having too many of them lying around.

2 Likes