Monzo on iPhone X

Both apps worked fine for me. The only thing I noticed was the CA app not being optimised but this is known and expected.

What I have found today though is I keep getting reset to the welcome screen and being made to log in via email again. Happed 4 times but not sure why :thinking:

1 Like

This is a known issue with the latest app. If you leave it for a good few seconds, it should log you back in automatically. :smiley:

Yeah the final time that is what it did which confused me more. Good to know it’s known. :+1:t2:

For me, the latest app (where the merge happens from prepaid to current) doesn’t work on iPhone X at all. It just opens and immediately crashes closed.

Is this an open issue?

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling? Some apps which restored from backup don’t work, but did when I tried afresh.

I did. Multiple times. Worked the first time. Then stopped working and ever since re installing, it hasn’t worked.

Ah well, life on the bleeding edge :wink:

Works for me but I’m not getting any migration. Hope I get it soon CA app doesn’t look great on the X

Anyone else noticed the bug on iPhone X after you pay someone? Bottom drawer of icons collapses and becomes incredibly difficult to toggle.

5 Likes

Yep, been there for ages now, I thought it would have been squashed as we’ve had several updates.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.