Monzo Labs: Ordering Accounts and Pots

What isn’t? This thread is talking about 2 features. As I said

None of the two new features are on iOS.

As Bruno has said here:

1 Like

The account sorter only works if you’re a joint account holder. I am and it’s there in Labs

Thank you for the information.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think there’s confusion, seems to me that @Paulw is referring to the toggle to move joint account above current account which is in labs on iOS, not the pot reordering

1 Like

:+1:t3::blush:

Ahh that makes sense, I was talking about account ordering! Should have made it clearer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Crazy to see Apple fall behind Android in these new developments. Needless to say I can’t wait to be able to hide and re-order pots.

Is there any expected timeframe for iOS users (ie: before Christmas or Q1 of 2020?)

This is what Bruno said recently

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out for me, I missed that :see_no_evil:

No worries :smiley: I’ve 25 pots so hiding / sorting is something I really want and I hope it’s early Q1 than late. It depends on the progress on budgets and if that’s going well hiding / sorting will be pushed back further

2 Likes

Been testing the hide pot feature which I really like (I’m on Android - Pixel 4 XL). It’s easy to edit and reorder, loving having these options.

My only comment would be (I’m not sure if this has been covered before) that it would be great if once you hide a pot, your total balance (small text top right on top of all your accounts/pots) either:

• adjusted to remove the value of your hidden pot.
  • there was a general option to hide the total balance.

The reason is that if I wanted to hide a higher value pot, I don’t want it to show in the total balance. If this already exists and I’ve totally missed it, please point me in the right direction! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Totally agree with this, I too would like the Total Balance to exclude anything i’ve chosen to hide.

1 Like

Would love an update on pot ordered for iOS soon

3 Likes

:soon:

1 Like

Been saying that forever now lol

1 Like

This is a fantastic recommendation, keep that money hidden :rofl:

I hope this gets implemented when it comes to iOS. Unfortunately for now, there’s absolutely no hiding from it

2 Likes

So some feedback on hidden pots after using them for a while…

It would be useful to have a way to see how much money is in them without making them completely visible again. Maybe by making them visible temporarily in the pots list by tapping on the little eye icon?

13 Likes