Monzo Labs: Ordering Accounts and Pots

This is a really cool idea with the savings challenge!

1 Like

Just wondering if there is any update on the Pot Sort facility ? :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Cheers! I think so too. Will be a nice surprise at the end of the year.

1 Like

Or hiding pots?

Is this still coming :soon:? :crazy_face:

:soon: :tm:

1 Like

:monzo: :soon: might not be the same as :soon: :wink:

3 Likes

:monzo: :heavy_plus_sign: :soon: = :crescent_moon: ?

7 Likes

@Jami any idea when hiding pots would be live?

Even an update i.e it’s currently in staff testing etc would be useful

1 Like

Hiding Pots is currently being added to the apps, now that the design work and server-side changes are done. It’ll be tested internally for a bit before we release it, but the ball is rolling!

17 Likes

:monzo: + :soon: is like getting ‘Brexit done’…

Come on :monzo: - we miss you!!

3 Likes

@Jami Great to hear, will it be possible to hide transactions to hidden pots from the transaction feed. Part of the want/need to hide my pots is to pretend they’re not there, seeing scheduled payments and IFTTT transactions to them everyday is counterintuitive.

Would love to know your opinion.

2 Likes

For now, hiding Pots won’t hide related transactions. Right now the feed is the source of truth for where and when money moves - we’re hesitant to start filtering things out from there.

23 Likes

That’s understandable, maybe the future could hold a way of toggling this rather than a default. I see valid points on both sides.

2 Likes

Very much looking forward to being able to hide pots. I use 2 saving pots for my 6 and 4 year old and it’s just depressing to see they have a lot more money than me. :rofl:

7 Likes

When will be able to hide?

:+1:t3:

Not an answer just a hint

I somehow don’t think you’ll get any better than that

Not quite sure how much more of an answer folk are after

That was only three days ago and it’s Saturday