Monzo is for mugs!

When I last looked at the shop (ages ago) there was all sorts on there. Now it’s just t-shirts and they’re outsourced? :astonished::disappointed_relieved:

I don’t think Monzo have ever made the t-shirts themselves so they’ve surely always been outsourced!

3 Likes

Well yes you’ve taken that a bit too literal :joy: I meant that you could purchase on their site instead of being redirected to a third party. :grin:

Makes sense why they’ve done it but the range has reduced . :pensive:

I know. It was deliberate. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hadn’t realised they’d ever sold them in house, to take the serious point.

1 Like

I’m not sure how it worked behind the scenes but that’s just my vague memory of how I remember it. Could still be mistaken though! :sweat_smile:

Regular mug plus

?

I second stickers! I would love to add a Monzo ‘M’ to my laptop lid :wink:

They’ve already got the mug design, I just wish they’d sell it. If they don’t want to sell it, please give us the original, high quality file so we can get our own mugs ordered with it on <3

DkpIz5lXgAE24kX

11 Likes

Monzo mugs are great. You don’t tend to take clothing merch to work but mugs are a must. Around meeting tables, desks, cupboards. People will see it and ask, what’s Monzo? Cue free sales pitch from loyal customers :smiley:

Mad how we love our bank enough to buy merch and wear branded gear! I never foresaw this!

2 Likes

I got some official Monzo stickers recently. It seems like they’re quite rare so I’m spending far too long thinking of the best place to stick these :laughing: (they are very high quality too)

Open to suggestions if anyone has any!

20181201_112858

2 Likes

Definitely a +1 for the mug.

I would also like a mug. The t-shirts and hoodies look nice but are on the pricey side for me.

Awesome! Thanks for that – I’ll have to give some spare stickers to friends :wink:

1 Like

Sadly you missed out on the $1 offer but hopefully that helps!

1 Like

It looks like the bottom is lined up but the top isn’t - It’s messing with my eyes!! :crazy_face: :rofl:

Id actually like a Monzo mug for work… lol! __

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t get it quite on straight!

Where did you get these! :hushed:

8 Likes