Monzo is for mugs!

Hi,

Following the recent crowd funding excercise, how about you start selling Monzo merchandise, like mugs and t-shirts?

It will raise revenue, advertise the bank and give untold pleasure to your customers. :ok_hand::star_struck::rocket:

7 Likes

They sell t-shirts. Yet to sell mugs though.

1 Like

Edit: beaten to it!

I did not know this!! :hugs:

id actually like a monzo mug…

7 Likes

Not so keen on being a Monzo version of this

Untitled

Would be ok with a Monzo-branded wallet though…

5 Likes

I’m in need of a new work mug!

A Monzo mug would be unreal.

2 Likes

I had no idea there was a shop…better have a look to see if there is anything I like.

1 Like

Working in a bank not sure how well using a monzo mug there would go down

12 Likes

If I worked in a bank, I’d definitely collect branded items from other banks :joy:

5 Likes

Great secret Santa present! :joy:

1 Like

Awwwwww… I was hoping for an enamel pin badge. I’m a bit of a pin badge hoarder, and I want to show off the Monzo M on my lapel… XD

3 Likes

+1

How did I not know about the t-shirts?!

Just purchased one :sunglasses:

1 Like

When I last looked at the shop (ages ago) there was all sorts on there. Now it’s just t-shirts and they’re outsourced? :astonished::disappointed_relieved:

I don’t think Monzo have ever made the t-shirts themselves so they’ve surely always been outsourced!

3 Likes

Well yes you’ve taken that a bit too literal :joy: I meant that you could purchase on their site instead of being redirected to a third party. :grin:

Makes sense why they’ve done it but the range has reduced . :pensive:

I know. It was deliberate. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hadn’t realised they’d ever sold them in house, to take the serious point.

1 Like

I’m not sure how it worked behind the scenes but that’s just my vague memory of how I remember it. Could still be mistaken though! :sweat_smile: