Monzo in the Dominican Republic πŸ‡©πŸ‡΄

Used the card to withdraw at my hotel in Punta Cana. Worked seamlessly but the ATM seems to have its own charges. Forgot to say I used the credit option to withdraw!

Travelling with Monzo: The Americas
(Rob Frain) #2

Will be testing this in a fortnight. Actually cant wait!!

(Martin) #3

Heading to Dominican Republic, can’t wait! Awesome features so looking forward to testing it!

Hi did you use your monzo card in Dominican Republic if so how was it I’m going next month so was wondering if you had any problems Dave

(Martin) #5

Hello, Dave!

I had no issues whatsoever. Very easy as MasterCard was pretty much accepted everywhere. You shouldn’t have an issue and the conversion rate is pretty decent as the exchange rates are taken from MasterCard also.

Hope you enjoy! I went to Punta Cana!

Thanks for taking the time to reply

(Gillian Bruce) #7

Hi . Going to the Grand Pallidium , Punta Cana next month. Any idea if ATMs near there for withdrawing cash?

(Martin) #8

There’s one at the hotel, but they charge a fee for using it. The vast majority of places accept your card anyway. We stayed cashless for the majority of the trip! Hope you enjoy!

(Gillian Bruce) #9

Thank you for prompt reply. We were there 5 years ago but that was before I got my Monxo card. Cant recollect many shops that would take debit cards. Seemed to be mainly shacks. Looking forward to holidays :sunglasses: