Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog 🕵

:tada:

Screenshot_20190314-230038

2 Likes

This isn’t coming up for me. Which version is this?

2.39.0 Beta :slight_smile:

How weird? It wasn’t in my updates list, but showed as needing an update on the app landing page.

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Anyone managed to find the Monzo Money Maps feature? Sounds cool but I’ve updated to the latest beta and I can’t find it anywhere in the app.

7 Likes

I don’t see anything either. @nexusmaniac, where you at?! :grinning:

3 Likes

Screenshot_20190315-010752_Google%20Play%20Store

Any ideas on how to do this from the most recent update? Thanks

I was sleeping :joy:

I do have the update though, once I get into work I’ll decompile and see where the magic is hiding :sunglasses::tada:

4 Likes

So I’ve been on the chat to Monzo about this.

Here’s what they had to say.

Screenshot_20190315-081906_Monzo

Screenshot_20190315-010752_Google%20Play%20Store

Screenshot_20190315-015259_Monzo

2 Likes

It’s beta day! :hot_coral_heart::boom: This update came out quite late last night (thanks Google) :stuck_out_tongue:

Version: 2.39.0 :tada:

Changelog: @16bitkieran posted this above (ty! :boom:) but I’m just pasting here to stick to my regular format :yum:

Teardown: https://community.monzo.com/t/monzo-for-android-teardowns-deep-dives/58518/79?u=nexusmaniac

2 Likes

Here’s something the changelog didn’t announce :eyes:

There’s now a button to hide your card number again after you’re done :slight_smile:

This happened anyway if you changed tab or closed the app - but it’s nice to have full control over your card number’s visibility :slight_smile:

Any ideas about the monzo map or how to access it? :pray:

1 Like

Noooo :sob: Not yet :eyes:

As soon as I find out I’ll be sure to shout about it :tada:

I’m guessing it’s a feature_flag :frowning: But as I’m no longer rooted I don’t have the means to find out :frowning:

1 Like

Cool, you updated to Android Q as well then :grin:… Weird that they mention monzo maps in the change log but don’t give any access to it :thinking:

2 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to turn on the maps flag :see_no_evil:
Should be there now… Enjoy!

8 Likes

Monzo Maps are live :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Screenshot_20190315-110457 Screenshot_20190315-110804

Go to accounts > profile > tap beside your profile photo :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Mine doesn’t seem accurate.

I live in the Northwest but apparently I’ve been to the cinema 100s of miles away :confused:

Screenshot_20190315-110808_Monzo

Same. I’ve got ATM’s in Scotland and transactions all over the place. Actually worried me more then intrigued me.

3 Likes

Same here. Some of those in Scotland are ATM transactions and I’ve not been there either :confused:

Yeah, I’ve never been to Northern Ireland but I’ve got a Matalan transaction from there :joy:

Some transactions don’t link to the physical location they link to the payment processing location :yum:

This is why you’ll notice some discrepancies :slight_smile:

4 Likes