'Monzo Bank Beta has expired' when trying to open CA app

I’m getting a message ‘Monzo Bank Beta has expired’ when I try to open the Current Account app. Not sure when this may have happened as I haven’t accessed my account for a few days. I’m still getting badges showing activity and had a notification earlier today.

Any reason why this may be happening? I haven’t updated to iOS 11.0.3 as I don’t have access to a wifi connection at the moment.

Any help would be appreciated as I can’t access my account and really need to do so.

Thanks

Hey,

I think it’s best you send an email to help@monzo.com as they will be able to look into why this has happened.

Thanks @crablab, I’ll do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’m talking to our iOS developers to see what is causing this. My hunch is it’s because an update to the iOS bank app hasn’t been made in a while, and there’s a default lifespan for each Beta version distributed via Testflight.

Will let you know when I know more, sorry for the trouble caused.

1 Like

It looks like our most recent version should still be valid for 32 days. Can you open the Testflight app, and see if theres an update available for the bank app?

1 Like

I’m seeing 32 days here if that helps?

928B341D-054D-4FE7-8138-75A0BC523983

2 Likes

I too have 32 days remaining on mine.

1 Like

Thanks all. Looks like I had an old version of the app. Updating it now. Hopefully that will fix the issue.

Mines also 32 days :innocent:

I’m having the same issue, was there any resolution on this?

Yes, download the latest version from TestFlight! (2 posts above yours)

4 Likes

Hey this is happening to me today as of 5 mins ago? Hope you can help!

Hey,

Have you updated to the latest version in TestFlight?
if you’re still using the preview app, you should be able to merge your Current Account and Prepaid in the old Prepaid app?

1 Like

Hey Jessica, I think there was an update of the app in the last few days. If you open the TestFlight app it will show if you have the latest version. If not, then you can update it there… that worked for me. Hope it helps!

1 Like

The preview app was withdrawn from TestFlight a few days ago as it’s done it’s job. It’s probably expired for good now so the Current Account upgrade in what used to be the prepaid card app is definitely the way to go.

3 Likes

The withdrawal of the Test Flight Preview app means that this error should no longer occur. Anyone still trying to access the Preview app, should ‘Upgrade’ their prepaid account to merge it with their expired Preview Current Account.

The Debit Card associated with the Preview account will continue to work thereafter.