Monzo 1 - Revolut 0: please AVOID REVOLUT AT ALL COSTS

Guys, 15mins to get a reply is not that bad. Keep in mind Revolut has 1.5M users comparing with Monzo that operates only in the UK.

Also, I’ve experienced issues with both Monzo and Revolut and I can tell you that Revolut support team was way better than Monzo. The fact that Revolut has so many in-app features makes it much more better.

1 Like

More customers or not, time and again you hear that their staff don’t seem to know what they are talking about, don’t know their product, and are following a script or flow diagram. Monzo staff seem to actually use and know their product!

3 Likes

Well, they must be doing something right if they have 1.5M users and most of them are happy. Complaints are unavoidable. On the other hand, I had a great experience with their support comparing with Monzo one.

So, why do you choose to go with someone experience and not someone else?

I agree with you, I have also had a decent experience, but it’s the type of problems, not the numbers.

If money is getting frozen, transfers not arriving that is a major issue as opposed to things like cards not arriving in the post.

2 Likes

That’s true Kolok. However, I’m sure every case is different.

Comparing Revolut with Mozno, Revolut is a complexed product. Monzo is simply card payments.

1 Like

I’m going to close this topic now :slightly_smiling_face:Feel free to carry on the discussion in the general Revolut feedback thread :+1:

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Removed Posts - 23/2/2018