Managing your finances whilst single? We want to speak to you

Hey everyone!

Our team are looking for a bit of help.

We’d love to hear from our customers who are currently managing their money as a single person and would be happy to share their experience with us.

If this sounds like you - please comment below and we’ll reach out to potentially have a chat.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Might just be me, but what do you mean ‘as a single person’?

I manage my finances as a single person, but also have a joint account where we jointly manage finances too.

3 Likes

“Is it just you paying all the bills, no contributions and no paying for someone else. How do you manage?”

Do you mean a person having sole responsibility for household spending control but with a significant other to bounce ideas/decisions off -or- someone living on their own with no sounding board for financial decisions? R-

1 Like

Hey thanks for asking @Ordog :pray:

Specifically customers who are single rather than in a relationship. Totally appreciate that whilst in a relationship you can still be financially independent.

9 Likes

Ok, not me then. R-

3 Likes

I understand, thanks for the explanation! :slight_smile:

I’m glad that @RogerB was on the same thought process as me too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Went for a little edit to Topic title :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m single, and looking to … talk about how lonely it is my financial management :eyes:

Hope this isn’t for some Monzo Love Island-esque thing :sob: I’m out if that’s the case.

13 Likes

I’m single now. Whether I’m totally managing my finances as a single person is I guess debateable because I still own a house with my ex and there are shared expenses despite the divorce.

(why does this feel like a dating thread aha)

5 Likes

Is this for user research or marketing, Alan?

1 Like

Monzo x Tinder cross over.

5 Likes

There must be an easier way for single Monzonauts to meet folk.

1 Like

Untitled-2

14 Likes

Monder? Tinzo?

1 Like

As long as I can swipe left on my bill payments

5 Likes

Monzo + Grindr = Gronzr :joy:

4 Likes

You could also get a Mindr.

1 Like

This thread went well :eyes:

Interested in understanding the angle here @AlanDoe - I’ve always seen Monzo as better for those without “responsibilities” or with them but flying solo. When I was a singlet Monzo worked really well for me in managing my bills, protecting my s**t etc.

As a family member now not so much. Joint Bills, spending across categories, insurance that covers everyone. I’m aware I can of course get a joint account but my wife doesn’t use Monzo and almost certainly won’t move from the bank she’s been with since the days of old.

So as a follow-on would be up for understanding how monzo is helping joint finances, if that ever happens.

Also Tinzo. Classic. And Monzo+Grinder = Gonzo

2 Likes