Making Monzo Better: The Big List

(Emma (still not the app)) #218

Joint pots has been moved back until later in the year. I’m not sure how that will work in relation to savings pots, nothing has been announced yet

(Dominic Adshead) #219

I raised the question about exporting expenses previously

(Sunjay Bhogal ) #220

Glad to see that we will able to edit standing orders soon, very annoying that we cannot do this at the moment.

Anybody know what will happen here yet?

Fantastic to see so much progress on so many fronts. And of course this level of responsiveness and transparency in a bank is unprecedented and makes being part of it so exciting.
#FullMonzo once joint accounts arrive!

(Simon B) #223

Here’s a sneak peek.

The Spotify one is a recurring card payment. We’ll roll these out with the most common merchants on our system that use this type of payment, so stuff like Netflix.

The other two are upcoming predicted Direct Debits :grinning:

Pending transactions incoming and outgoing
(Simon B) #224

You won’t have to wait long!

Nice , like it :+1:

Any idea when this is rolling out?

(Jack) #226

Looks good!

it would be quite slick if you could scroll into the future on the main feed and see predicted payments, credits/account changes such as your switch date coming up.
The Pulse graph would then show the predicted balance also as you scroll further.

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #227

its almost like they have a plan :slight_smile:

(Simon B) #228

I believe that’s exactly what we are doing!

(Jack) #229

Embarrassingly, it appears I liked that post a few months ago! My mind is clearly turning planned Mozo features into my own ideas :sweat_smile:
Looking forward to it!

(Greg Stevenson) #230

Looks awesome :+1:

(Dan) #231

Any update on updating Standing Orders? I need to change the amount on a standing order but really don’t want to delete it and re-add it… :see_no_evil:

I’m waiting for this too!

(Laurence Tempest) #233

Joint accounts are the only thing holding me back from going full monzo. TBH, i’d given up on getting them, so i’m super excited to hear they are only 2 months away.

(Stephen Brinda) #234

Amazing future… High street must be :thinking:

(Simon B) #235

They aren’t two months away, we’ve just started externally testing them now! So you should be able to get one very soon :grinning:

(Matthew Jones) #236

Being forever single I don’t really care about joint accounts, I’m just excited for a pot with interest. Need somewhere to keep the money I don’t spend on dating :sob::sob:

Alas I’m kidding but it’s the only thing stopping me switching over. Nationwide customer service has been pretty good to me so far so no complaints on my end.

It would be good to know where we were with this :slight_smile: