Make Me Prime Minister (Channel 4)

Second from the left!

2 Likes

My failure to accurately peg people’s ages continues; i had discounted her for looking too young to be 36 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A questionable photoshop. Were the contestants even in the same country when the images were taken before merging?

Although can’t wait for Alastair to judge on this one… could be brutal.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a composite of all of their individual shots according to my sis. The TV advert went out during Gogglebox last night apparently!

1 Like

Press run is starting! Show starts on Tuesday!

This is fascinating TV, that is genuinely trying to promote political discourse and do something different. It’s Channel 4 at its boat-rocking finest. If it sounds a bit like The Apprentice , which I loathe… well, yes, there are definite similarities, but this show has a heart where the other has only pound signs. It’s also funny, engaging, and entirely original, and gets my vote without a moment’s hesitation.

2 Likes

So this was fun.

The format was very The Apprentice. The policies were a bit meh, but overall I think it shows potential.

I am #TeamNatalie and #TeamJackieWeaver (obvs).

1 Like

Thanks for watching @Peter_G!! Glad you enjoyed it! Really proud of how well Nat did in Episode 1. Darius made a huge mistake not offering himself up for resignation I think.

2 Likes

Wait, was this on today? On All4 it says available 4 October. Don’t tell me they’ll make me wait a week to catch up on it?

1 Like

I just watched it live through the All4 app myself. Presume it should be available already for playback :thinking:

1 Like

It’s politics. Of course your truth wasn’t the same as C4’s!

1 Like

This says available from 4 October :frowning:

I hope it’s just badly worded and today’s episode will be up by tomorrow

1 Like

Ah yeah, I’m seeing the same now in the app. 4th Oct does appear to be Episode 2 though, so perhaps the playback will pop up tomorrow.

Or maybe they’re dropping all episodes on demand next week? :thinking:

1 Like

Seems to be up in the app now.

1 Like

Just watched this. Actually enjoyed it; might be a better way of electing someone :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks @coffeemadman for watching! How did you feel my sister did/came across compared to the other candidates? :pray: