Looking to Sell 32 Monzo shares

I would like to sell 32 Monzo shares.
I’m looking get get about £14 each for them, Any offers?

2 Likes

You can’t sell then without permission so good luck with that

2 Likes

Maybe coronavirus is extenuating circumstances

1 Like

You need to put them in the sales wiki.

Not a mathematician, but pretty sure there is a <0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of this happening :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Think you are being optimistic with that percentage :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not sure you should compare illiquid shares to actively traded shares.

2 Likes

You might consider it fair but it’s easier getting a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than getting permission to sell

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can manufacture a way to sell in all but in name pretty easily.

Look in the for sale wiki and PM people :slight_smile:

Hi @ccoouuss

If genuine - I would of course need proof of funds etc. I have 1949 shares available for 12 pound a share.

Thanks
Glen

Have you got authorisation to sell?

Hi @Ordog I do - exceptional circumstances very sadly.

1 Like

You have to buy all the shares, you can’t split

1 Like

@glenborama How did you get permission? The current climate has left me I need of selling my stake I have 1165 to sell at ~£13

that’s quite a chunk to sell £15k worth, AFAIK they need to be sold in one lot

Hey guys, I had a Monzo account for a while now, but this is the first time I joined the community so sorry if my question is stupid, but how can you buy and sell Monzo shares?

1 Like

The only way at the moment , unless there is another crowdfunding round is to buy them from a seller that bought in previous crowdfunding rounds through crowd cube , the seller can only sell shares in the block that they bought them, they also need a valid reason to sell them which must be agreed with the Monzo board prior to sale , if its been agreed by the Monzo board I think crowdfund deal with the paperwork for transfer ( you also need to be registered with crowd cube I believe )

the wiki for selling is here Monzo Shares for sale Wiki

3 Likes

awesome - thanks @anon95680666!

1 Like

With great difficulty and lots of caution because they’re illiquid and can only be sold in exceptional circumstances.

2 Likes