Sale of Monzo Shares

Hi

I purchased some share in Monzo in the initial round via Crowdfunding. I am keen to understand opportunities to sell these. Any advice or direction please about how appreciated.

Thanks

Read this;

TL;DR Itā€™s difficult.

3 Likes

Stop spamming this across the community. The link is right above your post.

2 Likes

Hi there. Iā€™m a long time Monzo user that wasnā€™t in the position to buy shares previously. A few years on and I now have a good sized portfolio in both public & private companies and think itā€™s about time I circle back to Monzo and become a shareholder, if indeed thatā€™s possible. I would be very interested in purchasing from any existing shareholder that wishes to sell, noting of course that this will have to be approved by Crowdcube/Monzo. Please drop me a line if this is of genuine interest to anyone. Thanks & all the best. Joe

1 Like

Afraid its not as simple as that. Thereā€™s no open market to buy shares nor can you just ask for it. Just gonna have to wait and hope I guess.

I have read it, hence posting here as instructed. Thanks

Hi, the article requests interested parties to post here precisely because there is no open market. Hence postingā€¦

You donā€™t need to post here asking for sellers. 2 comments up from your original comment is a wiki that lists them all.

1 Like

Even if there werenā€™t any you donā€™t post here but add yourself to the buyers section of the wiki

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.