Looking to buy or sell Monzo Crowdcube shares

FYI :slight_smile:

1 Like

PM me with your contact details :slight_smile:

Iā€™d be interested !

If there is a transaction, and folk are comfortable with disclosure, I think the community would be interested in hearing what the share price was.

(No obligation, just curiosity at what price the shares trade for - as far as they can be traded, of course!)

6 Likes

Did these sell yet? What was the price in the end?

3 Likes

Given the recent news it would be unwise under any circumstances to sell right now. Hold tight for another couple of months.

Still looking for a seller. :slight_smile:

I fear the only seller you will find is the kind that has wine.

Monzo shares are hot hot hot!

(But I hope you do get to join in soon!)

2 Likes

Saw this earlier.

The ā€œlooking to buyā€ and ā€œlooking to sellā€ threads really should be merged. (or people should go to the other threads :innocent:). Itā€™s kinda funny.

1 Like

I would buy at that price

I would be interested too

Ooh Ā£20 a share!!

2 Likes

Also I am willing to sell if I get a really big price per share :smiley:
So if somebody really wants monzo shares PM me with share price willing to pay and I will think about it.

1 Like

Hello,

Anyone selling shares please send me a message or comment below and Iā€™ll message you.

Kind regards,
Jamie M

Hi @Errota Iā€™ve moved your post here where people have asked similar questions.
There may be another crowdfunding round in the near future too.

4 Likes

if monzo go public, would there shares offer dividends?

Suppose thatā€™s up to monzo to decide. They wouldnā€™t until they turned a profit first.
I imagine theyā€™d prefer to invest any profits into growth/expansion first.

5 Likes

Whats the current price a share is going for?

Dividends are not always guaranteed. When Steve Jobs returned to Apple in 1997, he stopped dividends and Apple only started to offer them after his death in 2011. As @Jackcrwhitney states, it is up to Monzo at a future date.

2 Likes

The media were speculating on an upcoming $1.5bn valuation some months ago, which is ~Ā£1.2bn. Iā€™m not sure that is a reliable number though, as I think the FT were asked to remove it and that was speculated in August (due to length of silence since, perhaps it was early or mid-stage discussions) and they also didnā€™t have a reliable source.

Monzo have ~105m shares in issue now. If that grew to 120m shares in the next round that would give Monzo a Ā£10/share value with Ā£150m in the bank.

Edit: Iā€™ve also seen speculation of $1.6bn and Ā£1.5bn in the media. The latter works out as $1.9bn, so there was a $400m spread of speculative opinion months ago which implies no one really knew. Weā€™ll find out very soon I think!

4 Likes