Logo/ Images for Standing Orders

I can’t seem to find a way to do this in the app so I guess i isn’t there yet.

Is there a way (or can there be a way) to add an image, logo, or suggest a Twitter to a Standing Order payment so this looks better in my feed (rather than just an initial).

Paying Tesco Credit Card by Standing Order to just see a T in my feed is a little disheartening compared to transactions I make there with the full logo :slight_smile:

Thank you,

4 Likes

Unfortunately you can’t suggest logos for standing orders

I’d like standing orders / faster payments to just show the logo of the receiving bank. So if I transfer £100 to my Barclays account, it’ll show with that logo.

Then, when Monzo’s ready, having personal profiles / an address book with photos would be great, too!

9 Likes

That would be brilliant! Anything to pretty up feed a little :blush:

I noticed N26 uses its Category icons on the feed, even something like that rather than a dull initial would make me happy lol

4 Likes

It would be good to just be able to suggest Twitter handles for logos just like DD or card payments.

Great if it used contacts/Monzo profiles for payments to humans (as opposed to companies) too.

Also would be keen to see this feature added, even if I had to add the logo myself for a specific payment that would be cool

1 Like