Link to Monzo from other accounts (Cashapp, PayPal USSA etc)

Hi @IslanderNY - just moving the conversation here to the community! We’d love to chat more about how you’ve linked your Monzo account to CashApp!

https://community.monzo.com/t/us-beta-update-2019/88322?u=sarahm

2 Likes

Hi Sarah,

Good to see that you opened a separate thread for this topic.
Linking Monzo to other accounts is one of the most critical features for me to start using Monzo as my main bank account.
All I did was to enter routing no. and account no. of Monzo into Cash app. Then Cash app sent 2 trial deposits. I verified these 2 small deposit amount. That’s all. Now Monzo is linked to Cash app.
I must say that PayPal trial deposits never showed up in Monzo

1 Like

Hey nomad, PayPal issue has been discussed here, have a read for a bit of an update:

1 Like

Thanks Jolin. I would expect a quick fixing than a week delay after a bug is identified :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Thanks so much for this extra info! We’re looking into a bug on our side at the moment so this is really valuable information! Would you mind dropping us a chat in the app, so we can troubleshoot anything further that comes up, and also so we can see what happened with this on your account?

Thanks again!

2 Likes

thanks for your quick reply. Sent a msg through chat.

Hi Sarah, my bad :disappointed:. Actually l linked Monzo to Venmo. CashApp is not accepting Monzo account number. I keep getting an error message “Invalid Account Numer”

1 Like

For me, I had 1 trial withdraw but no corresponding deposits appear from paypal verification.

1 Like

Yep, this is the case with my account too. It’s been a few days now and still no sign of the trial deposits.

1 Like

Yes, I was told Cash App would work but keep getting an error message when I try to input my details.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.