Level Card

Well they need to update this then :joy::joy:

I don’t think so :joy: But it appears they’ve changed their offering without updating their literature. Not great.

Read the screenshot above from dudesuper - it clearly states no interest free period on transactions. If they can’t update the wording on the back of their statements then god help us lol.

I’d envisage this outfit is run by a few of the staff at Lendable (a poor credit loans company).

1 Like

yeah I’m sure I’d not had interest for at least a month.

1 Like

Also won’t be called level anymore got email a week ago their rebranding

Surely could of thought of a better name than that

1 Like

You are right I got the email too, I wasn’t happy with it liked Level Card as a name and it grew on me. Why Zable ? Odd

Interesting. I don’t have a Level card anymore but would be interested to see how this new card looks. Feel free to post in here when it comes to any Level customers on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Their card design is nice name in the front and card details at the back it Classic, I stored it at my parents home as I have a thing collecting cards while keeping it immaculate since the invention of Apple Pay more importantly I do not know how to go about explaining to Our Wife why I have multiple cards.

Would update this thread when I get my hand on it

1 Like

Help section of the level app says there is a 35 day interest free period

1 Like

Today is the day, btw, that the rebrand is going through.

Farewell Level Card. Hello Zable. Just updated the app - there’s still a few references to ‘Level Card’ hidden in there if you look. The also said that any cards in Apple Pay/Google Pay will update automatically to the new branding as well (so if anyone who does have that setup and didn’t realise what was happening, might be a tad confused seeing a new card suddenly in their wallet…)

If the colour scheme in the app is an indication of the colour scheme of the new physical cards when they’re sent out (apparently due in Aug), it looks like they’re going to be a pale blue colour.

The new app is ridiculous I can’t get my head around why they the would leave such a nice name for Zable

To be fair, the ‘new app’ is actually exactly the same as the old app - they’ve just changed the name but there’s no functional difference.

I suspect the name change was because ‘Level’ is too generic (and there’s also other financial companies called ‘Level’) so it’ll be difficult to build up the brand and launch in other markets without bumping into competitors with similar names. Having a ‘made up’ name, although keeping it fairly easy to recognise and pronounce will help with that.

There is a bit of a difference between having a level card, and having a Level card.

The New app is totally different except we have different versions thankfully I took screenshots few days ago, the new app looks unpolished I don’t like the fact apr is visible on credit limit area the font layout is ridiculous.
They’re brand new is Lendable not Level is the specific card type
I.e NewDay - Aqua, Marbles the name level speaks class they just ruined everything either way as long as I have good credit limit, no annual fees, it won’t I will keep it but am unhappy

SEO? To try and stick in people’s minds a bit more?

3 Likes