I've suddenly got a £50 card top-up limit?

(ewan.valentine89) #1

I went to top up my card for the month this morning and found I could only top-up £50. Now I’m getting a ‘top-up card’ error.

(ewan.valentine89) #2

Ahhh right apparently my details couldn’t be confirmed? Sorting it now!

(leah) #3

I know this is all sorted Ewan but just thought I’d comment in case another Mondonaut sees the thread and has a similar issue :slightly_smiling:

If you notice a top up limit, the chances are we didn’t manage to verify your address during the sign up process and you are on our lower limits. If you send us your current address, how long you’ve lived there and your previous address through the in-app chat we should be able to rerun the checks and hopefully upgrade you instantly. If this doesn’t work, we may request some verification documents.

Let us know if you have any questions :rocket:

(ewan.valentine89) #4

Yeah this is sorted thanks to Leah! I thought I’d already replied to this already, my bad! Thanks again

(Guillaume Tiné) #5

Hi Leah,
I have the same issue, I can’t top up more than £10 with my debit card. How can I confirm my address to fix this?
Many thanks,

Guillaume

(Rika Raybould) #6

You’re going to want to chat to support to get this fixed. As @leah mentioned earlier in this thread, they can update any required information and rerun the checks to verify you for the much higher limits. :thumbsup:

On Android, support chat is in the slide out menu on the left and on iOS it’s under the help icon in the bottom right.

(Naji Esiri) #7

@GTINE Hey! Bit late to the party here, just wanted to check if you managed to get this sorted? Feel free to PM me if not and I can take a look for you :slightly_smiling_face:

(Guillaume Tiné) #8

That’s all solved, my account has been confirmed, thanks :slight_smile: