Labs Feedback: Pots Goals šŸÆ šŸŽÆ

What is with the black colour scheme? What happened to red, orange and green?

Especially with summary, everything is black and then hits red until you hit 0. Whatā€™s up with that.

Red, yellow and green made so much more sense.

2 Likes

I just set it up, I like this.

Is it me or does the pot name get really small when you add a Goal? :thinking:

1 Like

Itā€™s just you :wink:

Not really, youā€™re right it does.

1 Like

Just checked, itā€™s a slightly smaller font size when a goal is in place.

Edit: Oh, @alexs got in before me!! :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just tried this out, there wasnā€™t much of a ā€˜celebrationā€™ (or anything else to let me know) when I added enough money to reach my goal to the Pot :man_shrugging:

Once you reach your goal, weā€™ll let you know so you can celebrate!

From the blog post.

The brighter goal bar section looks a little bit odd when itā€™s overlaid on top of the pig artwork in my opinion but thatā€™s not a big deal!

This is so simple but so good to have though :hot_coral_heart:

1 Like

If itā€™s not a fly-by from the Red Arrows, what IS the point?!

6 Likes

Haha! I would prefer if it kept the original font size, as it blends in too much with the size of the 'of Ā£100 goal" at the moment. :blush:

It would be a good feature if you havenā€™t put money into the pot in a while to get a notification on the main page. Something like ā€œYou havenā€™t added to your pot in a while, would you like to contribute something now?ā€

Just as a causal reminder to keep striving for the goal.

Love Monzo, love the future!

4 Likes

Isnā€™t that what scheduled payments is for?

I really wouldnā€™t like that tbh, itā€™s pot shaming :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Not everyone can afford to put a consistent amount into a pot every month. But, a little reminder to put something in rather than nothing I would find would be helpful. Iā€™m not saying you have to be shamed into saving, but if you serious about saving, youā€™d want that little push to make you reach your goals.

I canā€™t seem to enable this in Monzo Labs running on iOS. When I toggle the option on it just goes off again :thinking: It appears in my summary as having enabled but no option to set goals on my pots :sob:

I can only get it to work on pots that have already been created, not when making a new one. But just make a new pot and then go back and edit it to add the goal

Is it definitely toggling off again?

1 Like

Same for me @Rat_au_van

1 Like

@Rat_au_van Yup - as soon as I toggle it on in Monzo Labs it just switches back off again. Oddly, joint accounts works fineā€¦just not Pots.

Iā€™ve tried creating a new pot and going to settings - also nothing there - even tried adding money and seeing if that made a difference but nope :frowning:

@gallifreyangirl out of interest, what version of iOS are you running? Iā€™m on beta software so not sure if thatā€™s affecting it - doubt it though as the Joint Accounts Monzi Labs toggle works fineā€¦

1 Like

A % would be great. Or an option to set a goal date, so it would then recommended how much you need to put away that month to reach your goal in time.

2 Likes

@Deviljopo I am on iOS 12 beta 4.

I think your pot goal should be included on the summary screen, otherwise you have to click into the pot to see how youā€™re doing.

Also, on the summary screen my pot is showing as Ā£1, but the pot contains 75p. Is it rounding up for some reason?

@gallifreyangirl Interestingā€¦Iā€™m on iOS 12 Beta 3ā€¦maybe thatā€™s the problem?? Odd that 1 feature (joint account) works but not the other though :thinking:

The toggle is working fine for me on b4. Have you killed the app and reloaded it?