Label tweak on summary screen

I just got a big fright on the summary screen as my coin jar (which has £153.10 in it) was displaying £20. I didn’t realise that this represents the balance for this month only, as the label above it just says “Pots”. I think this label could be tweaked to show that it’s for a specific timeframe, something like “Pot Activity for {timeframe}”.

1 Like

Here’s what it currently looks like:

IMG_1219

It says this month at the top

Yeah I saw, but I was scrolling down to export my bank statement and missed that. I think a visual near the bottom would be good.

1 Like

Here’s what it could look like:

IMG_1219

Everything on that screen is the budget for the month selected. Should it also have the month next to spending, committed & income? Think that would become a bit of a mess.
Although I think it’s a bit clearer on androidScreenshot_20190122-193412_Monzo

1 Like

Good point, maybe the label at the top on iOS could be made a bit bigger.

1 Like

I agree with the idea of making timeframes more clear on the page, maybe by making the “this month” text at the top stand out more. Not necessarily changing the other titles on the page.

1 Like

Completely agree with this. Even with the timeframe more prominent, I still automatically think “Pots” refers to the amount I have in pots.

A simply change from “Pots” to “Pot Withdrawals” would make it more clear.

NB: I edited my post to change “Pot Transfers” to “Pot Withdrawals” - “Pot Transfers” doesn’t explain if the amounts shown are going into pots or out of pots.

2 Likes