Jaja Credit Card 2.0

Hey

I wondered what everyone’s view on this product/app was, they’ve offered me quite the spiffy credit limit.

There is an old thread but it won’t let me reply to it due to the age.

Best,
NanoOp

URL: https://jaja.co.uk/

1 Like

I have a Jaja card and have no problems with them

1 Like

Yeah there okay. Customer service as far as I recall is done via chat and it took some time to get anything resolved and answered. But the card itself was okay. A no thrills credit card which does the job. Just hope you don’t have to deal with CS for anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Also once opened and you wish to close the account I don’t think they let you open another account once closed. I tried and it says I already have an account which was closed - with no option to reopen it.

While not important if paying in full, that’s high.

1 Like

I had a scenario where the card was blocked (trying to pay Bandcamp from memory, or possibly Discogs) —

I called in on Friday night, they said to call tomorrow, then I was told Fraud were closed all weekend, then the Monday was a bank holiday when I called back in. Tuesday unblocked.

That’s what? 3 days without access… not ideal if you just carry the one card.

I use it to do all my spending on and then pay it off via open banking the day before payday.

My jaja card is about 18% APR and FX free.

2 Likes

How does one check both?

Not good. Had one. Canceled it.

https://www.finder.com/uk/credit-cards/jaja-credit-card-review#:~:text=If%20you%20like%20to%20treat,be%20targeting%20a%20younger%20demographic.

It supports digital wallet now… that’s how I use it.

1 Like

Apr and FX fees? Check a statement.

Does it support iPhone? When I looked earlier the website said no?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Is there a way to view this card via Open Banking? It isn’t listed on the Monzo app, disappointingly.

Best wishes
NanoOp

No there is no open banking on this card I have made the suggestion to them and they said they will look into it

Y tho

1 Like

I was knackered, nothing in particular.

Is there anyway to get a CSV/Excel spreadsheet?

Unfortunately Not that I have seen

1 Like

Yes please open banking for Jaja. They are registered for it now and marketing themselves as a digital first credit card so I am hoping for this too so I can see the balance in Monzo

1 Like

Doesn’t particularly spark any interest nor seem special, seems quite boring and just another unnecessary card to carry in your wallet or on your digital wallet.

1 Like