Is there any way to not have to see the android section?

(knows someone who knows Tom quite well) #1

Apparently there is an alternative operating system on smart phones, but as one of the chosen, can the community software be set to ignore that section? :wink:

iOS is just a pilot for the real thing (Android). :smiley:

(Colin Robinson) #3

I don’t mind seeing them, they’re just as likely to come up with good ideas for the Mondo app.

If there’s a separate forum for iPhone and Android then there’s risk of duplication.

Just my :pound:2️⃣ worth (allowing for inflation :chart:)

( surohpotsirhC) #4

I’ll second that. I’m assuming Mondo are aiming for feature parity between Android and IOS.

However, in answer to the question from @DaveTMG

Any use?

(knows someone who knows Tom quite well) #5

Chris thanks, you’re a star!

(Ryan) #6

Hopefully Mondo will have feature parity across both platforms, not having it is one of the main reasons why I’m going to be carrying an iPhone and a Nexus device.

Once the develop the full version, I think both apps would be very similar. Some aspects (like Touch ID) would obviously not be available to all, other than limitations from the device, I don’t see any reason why :mondo: would be different on iOS and Android.

(Ryan) #8

Hopefully they will continue to be the same in the future, this is an example of what I wouldn’t want to see happen to Mondo, especially because I personally am in the process of switching from iOS to Android.

( surohpotsirhC) #9

Offtopic I know but how’s that working out for you? It’s something I’m tempted by.