Is someone spamming the community?

This might sound naive but are you saying that Zucks actual phone number?

I’m saying that was the mobile number tied to his own Facebook account on October 1 January 10, 2019. Can’t discern any more than that from that the data. In any case, I’m sure it’ll have been changed by now.

I think October is correct?

Do you mean the phone number?

If so, ‘16506447386’ = +1 650 644 7386

‘650’ (the area code) is California

+1 is the country then 650 is the area code within that place.

+1 being the USA.

650 being cali but 650 is only the San Francisco Bay area of Cali

“It includes their phone numbers, Facebook IDs, full names, locations, birthdates, bios, and — in some cases — email addresses.”

And now :point_up: makes this :point_down: a sobering amount clearer…

Facebook breach = new digital version of a pandemic virus

1 Like

Not that fussed if my email address or phone numbers gets leaked out, they can’t do much other than spam and that’s easily dealt with.

See the post above yours. Scary.

1 Like

Is there a way to search this database easily? I’d like to see what, if any, of my data is in there

2 Likes

If you have Telegram, go here:

The links to the text files are here. You can download them and CMD/CTRL+F through them.

You’ll find a few mirrors in the comments of hacker news here in case they’re removed.
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=26682774

1 Like

Their is a better site in my opinion, to access all the features it does require a fee in crypto( I haven’t upgraded, I got a free week from BHF )

But it tells you passwords, phone numbers, home addresses and even family members names, bank information, email used, common username used and dob + more

I searched my friend on it(she was with me): I entered Megan {lastname} then her town name.
Seconds after her phone address and all the passwords she uses and the passwords was her dogs name even some of the sites she’s signed up with and that she has a hsbc account with her details to it that she had used on Reddit that got stole.

The database is the biggest and best

I’d be intrigued to see if I’m on there… doesn’t seem large enough to have that much information about everyone. TBH I always assume anything I put on facebook is public.

Check LivePeek

You’ll be on there for sure. Search by your emails, usernames, passwords then press uk search, enter your full name everything about you will come up

That’s scary I’m on there with 7 of my passwords and usernames.
My postcode is there but it doesn’t say my door number which is good

It’s Peek not leek

Heh I’m not in the facebook leak. My name is (but it’s not an uncommon name really) but nothing matching my details now or in the past.

Liveleak is a news site?

1 Like

I posted the link twice but it gets automatically removed

Yeah it removes it with a system message

Should be able to post with just without the .

https://leakpeek .com/