iPad app

(Kris wolton) #43

I’m surprised they don’t have a dedicated iPad app…I would much rather use that than my phone for analysis. View from my iPad Pro…

(Mr Punit Singh) #44

I agree with this. It’s the same view i see on my iPad Pro and I’m beginning to use that as my default “computer”. An iPad specific app that doesn’t log you out of the phone app would be really handy as i don’t want to keep reaching for my phone unnecessarily when i’m home

Hello :wave: Monzo Team,

Can we get an update to any plans on the iPad app? It would really help out and as others have posted Monzo is one of the few banking app that does not a iPad layout.

Having an iPad app would help keep a better eye on statements and budgets as having it side by side with any Spredsheet app (Airtable, Sheets, Excel etc) to keep track of my finances would be very productive.

I would be curious to see if other users see the iPad app to have the same functionality, just a bigger layout or a different app with other functionality. I would be very happy to only have the Summary, Budgets and Export capabilities if that is easier to implement. I do not think I would need all of the functionality of the iPhone app :man_shrugging:

What do others think? :thinking: