iPad app

Hello :wave: Monzo Team,

Can we get an update to any plans on the iPad app? It would really help out and as others have posted Monzo is one of the few banking app that does not a iPad layout.

Having an iPad app would help keep a better eye on statements and budgets as having it side by side with any Spredsheet app (Airtable, Sheets, Excel etc) to keep track of my finances would be very productive.

I would be curious to see if other users see the iPad app to have the same functionality, just a bigger layout or a different app with other functionality. I would be very happy to only have the Summary, Budgets and Export capabilities if that is easier to implement. I do not think I would need all of the functionality of the iPhone app :man_shrugging:

What do others think? :thinking:

7 Likes

Fully agreed! It can definitely help me manage my finances better especially in a multitasking environment. I hope Monzo can look into this next year!

6 Likes

I’m really hoping this shows up in 2019 sometime :crossed_fingers::blush:

7 Likes

Looking forward to an iPad app! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Me too! I’d also welcome a native Monzo iPad app that supports multitasking split screen and doesn’t log out of iPhone. Lack of iPad support (compared with Santander and especially Barclays) is certainly a problem for how I use my devices: iPad at home, iPhone out and about.

3 Likes

+1 for an iPad app, one that supports split screen etc. Makes use of the large screen size by doing more than just stretching the iphone layout out when in full screen. And of course don’t log me out of the app on my iphone.

4 Likes

Anyone from Monzo able to comment on whether an iPad (optimised for larger screen) version of the app is being discussed internally at all?

1 Like

I am really shocked Monzo has not yet given users an Ipad app or web interface. All the usefull info offers with budgeting too. I agree lots of us wish to view this info on our larger screens…

Monzo please make this so.

7 Likes
1 Like

your link is hardly a solution as the web is for emergencies only.
very very limited functionality.
and no joint account info at all .

Now that you can vote on feedback/ideas, anyone who would also like to see an iPad app, vote at the top of this thread :blush:

1 Like

It just seems such a waste, think what you could do with all that space on the screen. You could have some awesome reports!

2 Likes

Would love to see an iPad app. My gran only has an iPad and she’s currently using her monzo app stretched at 2x - it’s awful!

I also use my iPad to manage my finances so would love to see this, it’d be very helpful. :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

I’d be interested to see what people’s thoughts were on an iPad app now that the new navigation is out in the wild.

Seems like the Home tab wouldn’t benefit that much other than larger text or more transactions on the page (or more pots if the hierarchy goes in) but Summary might benefit from the extra room.

In an ideal world would phones with larger screens also get additional (but maybe not all) of the extra analytics? Or would it be better if you could choose how much to show meaning that an iPad could have it all on one page and a phone might get it all but with a lot of scrolling?

1 Like

Firstly if this has been posted before, but could not find - so thought would ask.

I currently use Monzo via my iPhone, one great app, card & bank however there is one thing which always bugs me.

Having the app for the iPad, not jus exclusively for iPhone on the iOS device.

The iPhone app can be downloaded on the iPad but only takes up a small segment of the screen. If the app could be re-designed to support both iOS devices, that would be great!

William.

2 Likes

You’ve found the correct topic, don’t forget to vote for it at the top too :slight_smile:

I moved it here…

1 Like

Any movement on this? I’d love to see a native iPadOS app (with full landscape mode support) that would work while signed in on another device too.

2 Likes

They’ve announced no plans to support tablet or desktop devices :slight_smile:

I’m still hoping for this at some point :blush: no signs yet though!