[iOS] Order of contacts when splitting bill jumps and switches order

Issue: When selecting to split a bill on an individual feed transaction the screen to select contacts to split the bill with loads first in order of most recent (i.e. last person you’ve split a bill with). This will remain for a second before reloading and jumping to a different order which looks to be alphabetical. This delay can vary in time and can cause selection of wrong contacts to split with.

Details to reproduce: Split transaction on iOS
Device: Iphone 7
App Version: 2.45.0 #522

Screenshots:

Before

After a second or so

I’m having this issue as well. What OS version are you on ?

Updated the original post: OS: iOS 12.2 (16E227)

It means I’m starting to annoy the first person with A in my contacts list by requesting stuff from the in error when it jumps haha!

I have the same issue.

Device: iPhone 6
App Version: 2.45.0 #522

I am experiencing this issue too.

Also - 99.9% of the time I bill split with the same person, yet because they seem to be sorted alphabetically (and their name starts with T) I always have to scroll down. Can this not be set to be ordered by people I have recently/most frequently split a bill with? :thinking:

Edit: I’ve realised it isn’t actually sorted alphabetically. I can’t work out what the order is, but there are people near the top that I have only ever split the bill with once (and some I have never split a bill with).

I think this possibly came with the last release of TestFlight, but I am beyond happy that my partner now shows up under a “Recent” section when I do a bill split. It had been driving me nuts for months that I had to scroll down the list every time I wanted to split a bill with him. Thanks Monzo! These are the small, quick-win changes that make the app more enjoyable to use.

Just need the ability to add a note to a bill split and then I will be completely happy!

1 Like

Yup :raised_hands:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.