✅ [iOS] Can't send money RSA Error

That’s my understanding of how the keys work anyway, but I’m not an expert in encryption. It’s not an area of development that I’ve touched much yet tbh

And there’s no way of fixing it? I’ve just started the process of going Full Monzo but the thought of having to delete and reinstall the app each time I need to send money to someone troubles me a bit. Not that I’m blaming Monzo, of course. And to be fair, deleting and reinstalling the app (clicking the link in the e-mail etc) is astonishingly quick to do - but it still feels like a bit of a pain to do.

Not permanently as an end user, as far as I’m aware. But I’m not an expert in this area, I could be wrong.

(It may have been unhelpful for me to have added that bit into my first post) :sweat:

1 Like

No, you’ve been very helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

Merged this to existing bug report.

I’m sure that turning off and on authenticate via fingerprint settings in the app solves this issue whenever it happens.

3 Likes

What @glasgow said :point_up:

Please switch off the fingerprint in the Monzo app and then turn it back on again.

If that doesn’t work, a reinstall will work :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Issue:
Not letting me me any money to any contacts or setting up new payments
Details to reproduce:
Simply Try to send a payment. My partners monzo is unaffected
Android 8.0.0
Device:
Samsung galaxy s9+
App Version:
Most up to date you have in the store. I’ve checked for updates.
Screenshots:
Screenshot_20181010-143042_Monzo

Hi, common bug, try in settings turning off fingerprint authentication and then back on , that should fix it.

1 Like

Perfect. Worked fine. I’m abroad and freaked out for a moment as I couldn’t move money to my partner!

Ta

1 Like