iOS App keeps logging out

Issue:

3 times in the last 7 days I have been tried launching the app and find I need to log back in, waiting for an email to arrive so that I can log back into the app. I do not know what has changed recently but it seems to be a bug as this has not previously been a common occurrence.

Details to reproduce:
Device: iPhone 11 Pro Max
App Version: 3.43.0

Screenshots:

Have you just got your phone? Restored from a backup recently?

Nope. None of the above. Had this phone since Sept 2019 and never been restored. Only change recently is updated to iOS 13.6 and that was a couple of weeks ago

Stewart

| Revels
31 July |

• | - |

Have you just got your phone? Restored from a backup recently?

Are you also using the Monzo app on another device (iPad)?

Is it possible someone else has access to your account?

You can have one instance of login per device platform - iOS/Android - at any one time, but you can be logged into 1 iOS and 1 Android device at the same time. If you are being logged out of your iOS device, it may be that another iOS device is logging in.

I only have Monzo set up on this device. Can’t find any explanation as to why I am being logged out.

I don’t get any emails to Suggest that my account is being logged in elsewhere.

Stewart

| davidwalton Crowdfunding Investor
31 July |

• | - |

Are you also using the Monzo app on another device (iPad)?

Is it possible someone else has access to your account?

You can have one instance of login per device platform - iOS/Android - at any one time, but you can be logged into 1 iOS and 1 Android device at the same time. If you are being logged out of your iOS device, it may be that another iOS device is logging in.

Definitely a strange one this. As with almost all strange issues, a full uninstall and reinstall of the Monzo app should be tried at this point.

Having same problem with mine three times this week have had to log in

Me too! It all started with my card being deleted off Apple Pay on my iPad .

Just happened again. Logged out on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. iOS 13.6

| Craftylady Lucy
9 August |

• | - |

Me too! It all started with my card being deleted off Apple Pay on my iPad .