Investors flair here on the forum šŸš€

Hi,
Donā€™t believe I used a different email address, but went through the whole crowdcube investment process and have a certificate :slight_smile: any chance I can get added to this group?

Thanks,
FG

Still havenā€™t been added :frowning:

Testingā€¦ testingā€¦

Not sure if this is the right way, I donā€™t seem to have the flair. Email matches to what I used with the funding.

Looking at my profile theres no mention of the badge or rocket emoji but when I make a post I can see the Rocket in the picture next to my message.

Thatā€™s correct, those are associated with the investors group & automatically assigned when youā€™re a part of it.

1 Like

Who can I speak to about adding me to the group? I used the same email address when both investing and joining up here. Thanks

Hi,

Donā€™t think my title is appearing with my name. I was a crowdfunding investor in the second round.

Thanks,
Jessica :smile:

Hi @tristan, same here. I took part in the last crowdfunding campaign but nothing appears next to my name. :frowning:
Itā€™s not a big deal but Iā€™d appreciate having it. :smiley:

Thanks!

Hi Alex,
Iā€™ve queried my investor badge below. I donā€™t appear to be in the group youā€™ve listed despite investing. How do I fix this?
Thanks
Jessica

1 Like

Hi, if you message the support team via the in-app chat theyā€™ll get you added to the group :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @tristan, I have not been added to the group and itā€™s probably because I used a different email to invest. How can i get added?

Hi Ash, presumably now that youā€™ve added your post, youā€™ve been taken to the bottom of your the topic & seen my response from earlier :arrow_up: :wink:

Indeed, I should have been less lazy really. Thanks!

1 Like

@tom Looks like @tristan is slacking :smiley:

Tristanā€™s on scheduled holiday at the moment. If you leave a post here, Iā€™ll make sure everything is looked at on return. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks to @RichardR on in-app chat for letting me know @tristan is actually slacking and he needs a poke to check this thread! :rofl:

I kid, Tristan. May I be added as a crowdfunding investor, please? :grin:

2 Likes

@tristan Could you please confirm as to whether or not there is a time limit between account creation and the system automatically adding you to the investor group? I used the same email address as my crowdcube account and still do not have/cannot see the investor title?

regrets creating this thread

immediately gives @RichardR the powers to do it

(Iā€™ll get to all of these this week, promise :slight_smile: )

14 Likes

@tristan I donā€™t seem to have investor status yet? Iā€™m using the same email address