Investors flair here on the forum 🚀

Hi, I’ve invested in every round and was part of the Mondo alpha test group way back at the beginning… How do i get some cool badges like the Crowdunding Investor badge etc?

Will

DM @cookywook and he should be able to sort this, you will need to screenshot your investors badge in Monzo app

1 Like

Hello, Please could you Investor flair me up :rocket:

Thanks!

@leduc read the post above yours

Hellow, I want to feel important too. I’ve not got an investor badge here :frowning:

@cookywook

Read the post above yours x3 :slight_smile:

DM @cookywook and he should be able to sort this, you will need to screenshot your investors badge in Monzo app

1 Like

Thanks ! Done :+1:

1 Like

Resting to see if my badge/flair and crowdfunding title has appeared :rocket:

I used the same email address and don’t seem to have the investor badge. Could this please be checked. Thanks :slight_smile:

Read the post x2 up from yours, which is this one:

You’ll then know what to do :slight_smile:

Read the post directly above the one you’ve just made :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Are they still doing the investor badge on the forum?

I’ve sent a direct message some two weeks ago and followed it up by another one but still nothing, not even an acknowledgement.

1 Like

Yeah, they do - but you might have to wait a while :slight_smile:

I’d have expected that you would have heard back now. Just checking that you pm’d @cookywook ?

He is tagged in here now so hopefully he should see this too :slight_smile:

Yes, it was him that I messaged, twice. I can only assume they’re pretty busy.

Sorry to leave you hanging! I’ll try and get back to as many as I can - just a bit snowed under atm :snowflake:

I should also think about whether there’s a better system to do this than having to send me a message. It’s not an ideal solution.

4 Likes

I’ll do it! :wave: :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks Richard, appreciate it.

Subtle nudge, any update on getting the forum investor badge?

I’ve been waiting for some three weeks now :grimacing:

Thanks.

1 Like

Fixed that for you Aaron :grinning:

1 Like