Investors flair here on the forum 🚀

Phew.

Thank you Simon :blush:

1 Like

I have used a different email address for my Monzo account and forum. Can you please add the investor title/badge to my account?

You need to follow the instructions here:

1 Like

Thanks. I saw that after I posted and have DM’d @cookywook

3 Likes

I dont think it shows under on mine. but… I just joined!

Welcome! :wave:

Just follow the instructions above :wink:

1 Like

Maybe add a note on this to the bot PM you receive on signing up. Is there an ‘Investor’s’ FAQ? Seems reasonable to have an area where this category of question is grouped with others and answered easily :v:

Hey Richard I think I changed emails would you be able to update my account to investor?

You’ve replied to the comment that gives you instructions on how to get your flair :laughing:

2 Likes

Why is this flagged for?

Probably because it reads somewhat petulant and off topic.

5 Likes

Hi, I’m a crowd fund investor and I don’t think I have a badge here. Used the same email as my monzo account

2 Likes

Are you kidding? :sweat_smile:

Have you read anything in here?

2 Likes

People seldom seem to read anything before posting on a forum.

6 Likes

Welcome @Kmalhas :wave: - the information you need is posted here; Investors flair here on the forum 🚀

With 55,000 sign-ups to Monzo per week currently, even a small percentage of that number joing the forum is a LOT of additional users. And there is so much information here that it is probably overwhelming for a new user. Search is your friend, but not used enough.

There’ll be an increasing number of posts like this which insert into established threads producing a ‘?!?!?’ moment from forum regulars but this is only a minor downside to the huge growth that is happening.

10 Likes

Agreed - we can’t expect everyone to have read everything. I think your reply signposting where to find the information is a good model for the rest of us to follow!

6 Likes

I agree too. I think it comes across as friendly and constructive to new community members who may not know us yet.

8 Likes
Summary

A post was merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts - July

:eyes: can i get my badge please